Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hot Gay Hookup Story


I had been thinking about meeting a guy all week for a great hookup. About once a month I find my cock so hard and no amount of masturbation can fix it, only real sex. This time I was craving a delicious gay dude's ass to fuck. I hopped on the internet and was browsing through all the personal ads when I came across a dark haired, pretty faced twink and he was local to my area. I messages him, showing him pictures of my giant prick and told him how much I wanted to hookup with him so I could slide in and out of his hot twink ass. It was only about 30 minutes later when he showed about my door. I immediately made him get down on his knees where he seemed most useful and be began deep sucking my dick. Occasionally he would look up at me and ask how my cock felt in the back of his throat. I would answer great by shoving it even further and smiling as his eyes watered and he gasped for air. But I needed more from this gay dude, more from this hookup. I needed a hot piece of ass. I want you to take my dick I barked. He wasted no time hitting all fours where he perched his beautiful ass up in the air and said it's all yours. I fucked him for about two hours, he would beg me to stop and then beg me for more. Once I had made him cum for the third time I asked him where he wanted the huge load I had been working up. On my chest he answers. I tried to him in the chest but my load was so big it covered him from stomach to neck, a little even got in his hair. And that's my hot gay hookup story. Gay Internet Hookups

No comments:

Post a Comment